Qingdao Government Scholarships China 2018
The China University of Petroleum is accepting applications for Qingdao Government Scholarships. These scholarships are open to new students for pursuing long-term non-degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and doctoral degree programme.
The China University of Petroleum is a university system in China. It consists of two universities: China University of Petroleum, located in Qingdao and Dongying, and China University of Petroleum, located in Beijing.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Qingdao Government Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing long-term non-degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
Long-term Non-degree Students: A partial tuition waiver: RMB 10000 in total.
Bachelor’s Degree Students: A partial tuition waiver: RMB 20000 in total, first-year partial tuition waiver: RMB 10000, when passing the annual review, students will have a second-year partial tuition waiver: RMB 10000 and students can apply for current student scholarships.
Master’s Degree Students & Doctoral Degree Students: Living allowance: RMB 30000 in total, three-year living allowance: RMB 10000 per year (RMB 1000/month for 10 months every year) and students can apply university scholarships in the meantime.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Qingdao Government Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
Applicants do not have any Chinese government scholarship.
Language proficiency requirement
Long-term non-degree studies should be two academic semesters at least.
- English Language Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree Students: Chinese-instructed applicants must provide HSK-4; English-instructed applicants must provide TOEFL (iBT) 60 or above/IELTS 5.0 or above/English as the instruction language certificate during previous studies.
Master’s/Doctoral Degree Students: Chinese-instructed applicants must provide HSK-4; English-instructed applicants must provide TOEFL (iBT) 80 or above/IELTS 6.0 or above/English as the instruction language certificate during previous studies
Application Procedure for Qingdao Government Scholarship:
How to Apply:
- Submit your online application: Register at our International Student Online Application System, fill in online application information, upload application documents and submit it.
- Announce admission results: Admissions Office will announce the admission and scholarship results within 2 weeks after receiving online applications.
- Deliver admission documents: Admissions Office will deliver the admission documents within 2 weeks after the admission and scholarship result announcement. Please provide a post address and contact information to the Admissions Office in prior.
- Make a room reservation and deposit payment: Admissions Office will inform scholarship winners of the room reservation and its deposit payment of RMB1000.00. The winners must pay their room deposits to the accommodation reception in due time in order to finalize their admission and scholarship. The accommodation reception will refund the room deposit on checkout. The room deposit will not be refunded if the winners do not register for enrollment and scholarship for any reasons.
- Registration in due time: Scholarship winners should register at our university in due time. Otherwise, the winners will be considered giving up the admission and scholarship.