Chongqing University CSC Scholarships-AUN Ranking Agency Number and Faculty
Applications are invited for Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Program for citizens of ASEAN member countries. The Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Programme is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education.Chongqing University CSC Scholarships-AUN Ranking Agency Number and Faculty are open apply now.
Chongqing University (CQU) is a key national university and a member of the “Excellence League”, located in Chongqing, Southwest China. It is also one of the “211 Project” and “985 Project” universities with full support in construction and development from the central government and Chongqing Municipal Government.
Chongqing University CSC Scholarships-AUN Ranking Agency Number and Faculty Description:
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: This scholarship only supports master’s degree and doctoral degree students.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The AUN Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please consult the ASEAN University Network (AUN) Secretariat for the specific Information.
- Nationality: Citizen of an ASEAN member country is eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 30 scholarships offered and it only supports graduates.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Chongqing University CSC Scholarships-AUN Ranking Agency Number and Faculty :
Eligible Countries: Citizen of an ASEAN member country (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam)
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam), and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
English Language Requirements: Except for the English-taught Master and doctoral programs, all the courses for other master or doctoral programs will be taught in Chinese. Scholarship students without sufficient Chinese language proficiency(HSK 4 or above)are required to take one-year remedial Chinese language courses and pass the relevant test prior to the studies in their specialties. For those who take the one-year remedial Chinese language courses, the duration of the scholarship will be extended accordingly.
Application Procedure for Chongqing University CSC Scholarships-AUN Ranking Agency Number and Faculty :
How to Apply: Step 1- Apply to the AUN Secretariat for CGS opportunity.
Step 2- Apply to Chongqing University for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate.
Step 3- Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students.
Step 4- Submit all your application documents to the AUN Secretariat before the deadline.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
- Notarized highest diploma; Prospective diploma recipients must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English); Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English); This should be a minimum of 800words.
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English); Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (The original copy will be kept by yourself and the form is uniformly printed by the Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English and can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org ) .The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from Chongqing University (if available);
- The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available). All documents should be bound together on the top left corner in the order of 6.1to 6 .8. No application documents will be returned.