Confucius China Studies Program 2019
The new Confucius China Studies Program (CCSP) PhD Fellowships Admission has now launched for the academic year 2019-2019. Applicants can apply for one of the two programmes i.e. Sino-foreign Joint Research PhD Fellowship and Sino-foreign cooperative training PhD” project.
Confucius Institute is a non-profit public educational organization affiliated with the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, whose aim is to promote Chinese language and culture, support local Chinese teaching internationally, and facilitate cultural exchanges.
Scholarship Description of Confucius China Studies Program 2019:
- Application Deadline: February 13, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded for study, research, and writing of their doctoral dissertations.
- Scholarship Award: Funding contents:
- Living allowance and accommodation fee 80,000RMB / year
- Project research fee 20,000 yuan/year
- International round-trip travel
- Tuition fees
- Chinese University Training Fee
- Foreign tutor to study in China
- Medical and accidental insurance coverage in China
- Group activities and cultural experiences
- Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for Confucius China Studies Program 2019:
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have been:
- Non-Chinese citizens.
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is required to reach level 5, with the same level of proficiency in Chinese is preferred.
English Language Requirements: Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is required to reach level 5, with the same level of proficiency in Chinese is preferred.
Application Procedure for Confucius China Studies Program 2019:
How to Apply:
Log on to ccsp.chinese.cn to submit an online application and send the original and all other application materials to the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
- One notarized copy of transcripts, degree certificates and Chinese translations during undergraduate and master study.
- 2 letters of recommendation in the field of experts.
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) transcripts.
- Master’s thesis abstracts and other research results.
- PhD program.
- Confucius Institute recommended a letter to give priority. (Please send the application materials to kongzischolarship-at-gmail.com first and write a recommendation letter after we review it.)