ECUST Youngzen Social Work PhD Scholarship 2020
2. The application materials will be reviewed by College of International Education and School of Social &Public Management. The results will be announced in July at http://ies.ecust.edu.cn.
3. Study earnestly with excellent academic performance;
4. Applicants shall already have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
5. Applicants shall not receive any other types of scholarships at the time of application.
- Application Form for ECUST International Students.Register on ECUST International Students Admission System http://apply.ecust.edu.cn, choose ‘China’s Enterprise Scholarship’ and ‘Doctoral Student’ for online application, then print the application form with signature on it.
- Notarized MA diploma and certificate and copies of transcripts.Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English; students at school should provide the proof of expected diploma.
- Personal Statement with no less than 1500 words covering academic background, work experience, academic achievement and master or doctorate study plan, personal development goals after graduation, etc.
- Original recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or assistant professors.
- Copies of certificate of HSK4 or above for Chinese-taught programs.
- Proof of English proficiency for English-taught programs.
- Already published paper title, abstract and other certificates and materials that can prove academic achievement and research ability.
- Valid passport copy.
- Physical Examination Record (within 6 months)
2) Please provide a valid email address in the application form for contact.
East China University of Science and Technology
Room 104, Chenyuan Building
130 Meilong Rd., Shanghai, P.R. China, 200237
Tel: 0086-21- 64253279
E-mail: [email protected]