Jilin University CSC Scholarships 2019 Ranking, Agency Number and Faculty
Jilin University CSC Scholarships Ranking, Agency Number, and Faculty
Application Information for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2019 Jilin University is entrusted by the Education Ministry of China as one of the institutions to award Chinese Government Scholarships, Jilin University CSC Scholarships 2019 Ranking, Agency Number and Faculty are open apply now.
Jilin University is one of the key research universities under the direct aegis of the Education Ministry of China. The university ranks among the top 10 in China and top 500 in the world. It is the largest university in China, and offers all the categories of academic disciplines, including science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, economics, law, business administration, education, history, literature, philosophy, military science, art, etc. The students will have a free and wide variety of choices of specialties.
The university sincerely welcomes all outstanding international students to come to JLU, pursue their education and conduct research work. Admission of the majors, which are related to “Top University and Top Disciplines Construction” Project will be in priority.
- Categories of Applicants and Duration of Scholarships:
|Categories of Applicants||Duration of Major Studies||Duration of Remedial Chinese Language Studies||Duration of Scholarships|
|1||Master’s degree||2-3 years||1-2 years||3-5 years|
|2||Doctoral degree||3-4 years||1-2 years||4-6 years|
Basically, the courses offered by Jilin University will be taught in Chinese language. For students who have no or insufficient proficiency in Chinese language, remedial Chinese language studies for 1-2 years will be arranged before their major studies. Please note the duration of scholarships, specified at the time of admission, shall NOT be extended.
The following programs will be taught in English: International Relations, China Law, World Economy,International Trade ，Epidemiology & Health Statistics ，Clinic Medicine, Basic Medicine, Hydrogeology，Hydrology and Water Resources ， Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, etc.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health and not study in China at the time of application.
- Education background required and age limit:
Applicants for Master’s degree studies must hold a Bachelor’s degree and be not older than 35;
Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must hold a Master’s degree and be not older than 40.
III. The Scholarships will cover the following expenses:
- Registration fee, tuition, and intramural accommodation fee;
- Living allowance;
- Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
Please Note for: Jilin University CSC Scholarships 2019 Ranking, Agency Number and Faculty
- The monthly living allowance is offered to the students by the university at the following rates:
- Master’s degree students: 3,000 Yuan RMB/month
- Doctoral degree students: 3,500 Yuan RMB/month
- Comprehensive medical insurance. (Please visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and refer to Comprehensive Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in China for the insurance policy.).
- Accommodation of the international students shall be arranged by the university in the first year. The student will live at the campus dormitory. In principle, master’s degree students live in double rooms, doctoral degree students live in double rooms while they are studying Chinese Language and single rooms when they start their major study.
From the second year, the accommodation fee will be sent to international students themselves by the university. The accommodation fee of master’s degree students is 700 yuan/month/person; doctoral degree students is 1,000 yuan/month/person.
Jilin University offers 6 apartments for international students, specific information can be found on the website（http://cie.jlu.edu.cn/?mod=info&act=view&id=431）
- International travel expenses shall be paid by the students themselves.
- I Documents required for the application:
Applicants should fill out and submit two copies of the following required documents:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship. Applicants are required to log on APPLICATION ONLINE system (http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina) to register, fill and submit the application form online. The Agency Number is 10183. Download and print two copies of the form and submit with other documents listed below to college of International Education.
- Applicants are required to log on online application for international students system of Jilin Univesity (http://apply.jlu.edu.cn) to register, fill and submit the application form online.
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide certification of being university students or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Two copies of transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English, not less than 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by experts with a professional title of Full Professor or Associate Professors.
- Photocopies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English; the student can keep the original. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants will be considered invalid. The medical examination results will be valid only for 6 months.
- Copy of passport information page.
- The applicants who wants to apply for English-taught program must provide English level certificate( Internationally accepted).
The applicants who wants to apply for Chinese-taught program, if you have HSK certificate, must provide the copy one.
- The photocopy of the papers which has published on international journals（Selectively provided）
The above forms can be downloaded from the website: http://www.csc.edu.cn
Please submit all the materials (two copies for each) in the order as listed above; shuffled materials will not be accepted.
We need to receive your application material before March 31, 2019, after this date we will refuse to handle your documents.
Blurry or incompletely filled materials will not be accepted and all materials will not be sent back to the applicant, admitted or not, please understand.
- Time of Enrollment
As specified in the Jilin University International Student Admission Notice
College of International Education will announce the enrollment result before July 31, 2019; please check the information on http://cie.jlu.edu.cn/Home/Home.htm. If the applicant is admitted, the university will mail the Jilin University International Student Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for Foreign Students to Visit China (JW201 Form) directly to the applicant.
- The applicants must apply current major of Jilin University. If the applicants fill up the information of major isn’t accurate, we will be regarded as the waiver.
VII. Please inform us whether or not you have applied to other universities or other scholarship programs, also note Jilin University is the first choice or not.
VIII. According to situation Jilin University will add the video or telephone interview. Please be sure to leave accurate and effective contact information.
- IX. Contact us
Ms. Dai Jiayi
College of International Education, Jilin University
1505 Xiuzheng Road, Changchun, Jilin, 130012, P.R. CHINA
E-mail: [email protected]；