Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship at Nanjing Normal University
1. Values of Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship at Nanjing Normal University
Nanjing Normal University (NNU) is one of the provincial key universities of “
-Postgraduate student: CNY20,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
-Undergraduate student: CNY10,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
-Non-degree program student / Exchange student: One-off reward of CNY5000 every six months.
2. Eligibility for Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship at Nanjing Normal University
1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2) Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
3) Education background and age limit:
Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
4) Applicants for the non-degree program more than six months.
5) Applicants must have a good academic record.
6) Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinesegovernment.
7) Applicants should have the corresponding Chinese language level, and provide HSK certificate. Applicants for English-taught programs are not included.
3. Application Date: before Oct.1
4. Application Procedure for Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship at Nanjing Normal University
Submit the required documents in 2 copies within the required time to Admission Office, College of International Students;
And send the scanned copy of the documents within the required time to: [email protected]
5. Required Application Documents
1) Filled Application Form of Nanjing Government Scholarship in Chinese or English.
2) Highest diploma / degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3)Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4)Research Proposal in Chinese or English.
5)Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
6)Valid HSK Certificate (if available).
7)Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
8)Physical Examination Record of Foreigners
Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
6. Acceptance Department
International Students Affairs Office, Nanjing Normal University
7. Contact Information
Room 230, Housheng Building, International Students Affairs Office, Nanjing Normal University
No.1 Wenyuan Road, Nanjing 210046 P.R. China
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]