SWUFE One belt One road Scholarships 2019
Regulation on 2019 One Belt One Road Scholarship for International Students of Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
(The Chinese text of this article shall be deemed as the original. In the event of any dispute or misunderstanding as to the interpretation of the language or terms of this article, the Chinese language version shall control.)
The One Belt One Road Scholarship for International Students of Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (hereinafter referred to as SWUFE) is set to enhance the friendship between Chinese people and other people from all countries,promote worldwide exchanges of economy and culture, encourage and help those international students, who perform well both morally and academically, and learn diligently to form a positive learning environment.
- SWUFE One belt One road Scholarships Details
SWUFE provides Full Scholarship and Partial Scholarship.
- Full Scholarship includes tuition, accommodation on campus, living allowance. Details are as follows:
- a)Tuition: Waived
- b)Accommodation on campus: Waived
- c)Living allowance: RMB1500/month for bachelor students, RMB2000/month for master students and RMB2500/month for Ph.D. students.
- Partial Scholarship
- a)Tuition: Waived
- b)Accommodation: Waived
- SWUFE One belt One road Scholarships Application Deadline
Applications are accepted between February 5th and April 5th 2019。
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, abide by the laws and regulations of Chinese Government and local government, as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Education background:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have a graduate certificate from high schools
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree
- Applicants must meet all requirements of the majors, including academic level, research ability, language level and others.
- The maximum age of applicants is 30 years of age for bachelor’s degree program, 35 years of age for master’s degree program, and 40 years of age for the PhD program;
- Applicants are not sponsored by any other type of scholarship.
- Minimum Language Requirement
- The language of instruction in Chinese: HSK 5 above 210, each subject above 60
- The language of instruction in English: IELTS 6.05or TOEFL 95
- Application documents
- One passport photo was taken within 6 months
- Highest educational degree or diploma certificate
- Highest educational transcript
- The first page of your passport
- Two Recommendation Letters
The referee should be the professor or associate professor or person with the relevant academic title.
- The copy of language certificate
- Medical Examination Report（Within one year）
- Other Optional documents
★ All documents should be presented in English or Chinese. If not, a notarized translation version in English or Chinese is mandatory. Documents without translation in English or Chinese are not valid.
★ If necessary, Admission Office will require applicants to submit extra documents.
- Application Procedures
- Register and login application websitehttp://admission.swufe.edu.cn/member/login.do
- Complete and upload all required documents at online application website.
- Fill out Financial Supporter as “SWUFE One belt One road Scholarship 2019”
- Submit Online Application
- After you submit your application, you need to pay application fee RMB 600 online. The application fee is not refunded under any circumstances.
VII. Application Fee
- The application fee is 600 RMB. If you want to make the payment online, please follow the instruction at application website. You may also come to our office to pay by cash or bank cards with UnionPay logo. We don’t accept traveler’s check or other payment methods.
- Application without paying application fee will not be processed.
- After review applicants’ application form and supporting documents, the scholarship committee will inform applicants the admission results.
- Applicants may check admission results via the online application system.
- If applicants are awarded, CIE will send email to inform awardees the result. CIE Admission Office is responsible for issuing Admission Letter and Visa documents.
Registration Date for students is usually in September. Please refer to exact Registration Date that will be stated in Admission Letter. Please register on time. For those who do not register on time as requested in Admission Letter, SWUFE reserves the right to withdraw the admission offer and scholarship offer.
College of International Education
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
Address: 55 Guanghuacun Street, Chengdu, P.R. China 610074
Tel: +86 28 8735 5437
Fax: +86 28 8735 5437
Email: [email protected]
- Other Notes
- International students who have been granted the scholarship are required to complete the Scholarship Annual Review Form and submit together with supplementary materials, such as transcripts, certificates of awards, letters of recommendation and publications, to CIE before May 1st each year. If students fail the annual review, SWUFE CIE reserves the right to suspend the scholarship, or lower the standard of scholarship, or terminate scholarship.
- CIE does not explain any reason to applicants if their applications are not approved.
- SWUFE CIE does not accept any application from the third party. Applicants, please apply from CIE directly for this type of scholarship.
- Language requirements are the basic requirement but not the only requirement. CIE will use the merit-based principle. If the applicants’ first language is English and applies for English-taught programs, applicants are not required to provide us English language proficiency certificate.
- The content above is subject to change based on a change of China laws and regulations in 2019.
- The content above is subject to final explanation of College of International Education, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics. It’s also subject to change and may be updated at any time.
- Please frequently check the website of CIE for updated information