Tianjin University CSC Scholarship 2019
Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC Scholarship) Tianjin University is now open for accepting international students for bachelor, master and doctoral courses. Please read carefully below items to find out what benefits of a CSC scholarship of Tianjin University and learn more about the application procedure of Tianjin University CSC Scholarship.
How to apply for Tianjin University CSC Scholarship?
Tianjin university provides a CSC scholarship to master and doctoral degree program students. In this regard, Tianjin university is bound to pay 3500 RMB stipend to Ph.D. and 3000 RMB stipend to MS degree CSC scholars with accommodation in Tianjin university dormitories for free. You need to submit a set of documents by post to the international student office of Tianjin University before March 10 this year. So, deadline in Tianjin university for submission of CSC scholarship application is before March 10, 2019.
Following steps are required to submit your Tianjin university CSC scholarship application:
- Begin your CSC scholarship application by filling an online format CSC Scholarship online application website and chose Tianjin University in institute selection drop down menu and insert Agency number of Tianjin university as 10056
- Take CSC application form pdf file from CSC online form filling portal and attach the following list of documents with it in hard copy (two binding sets with CSC application forms)
- Copies of highest degree certificate alongside with its detailed transcript fully notarized
- Nearly eight hundred words study plan in your field of interest to study a degree in Tianjin university under CSC scholarship
- Obtain from two professors of your last attended school: the two recommendation letters
- Get yourself medically tested by any doctor near your area because you need to fill a Foreigner medical health form to attach it to the set of documents, download this foreigner physical examination form for Chinese Visa here
- If you have an acceptance invitation from any professor of Tianjin university then please attach its copy with your CSC application documents
- IELTS is not mandatory for Tianjin university CSC scholarship but the minimum of IELTS Six band is required. Otherwise, you can submit English Proficiency certificate.
- Make two sets of these documents for Tianjin university Chinese government scholarship application and post them on the following address:
” International Admissions office (Room207), School of International Education, No.10 East Building, Tianjin University. No.92, Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, China, Zip code: 300072, Phone Number of Tianjin university: +86-22-27406691
Email Tianjin university: ”
Official notice of CSC scholarship by Tianjin university available here
Degree programs at Tianjin University under CSC Scholarship
Programs in Tianjin university in Nankai district can be chosen and then applied accordingly for CSC China Scholarship.
Important Note Regarding CSC Scholarship at Tianjin University:
The medium of instruction for CSC Scholarship in Tianjin University will be in English and Chinese language.
Before you begin your next academic journey in China, a quick read on the article about the student guide to study in China is highly recommended.