Tongji University Marine Scholarships 2019 | Tongji University Ranking 2019
The Tongji University Marine Scholarship for the year 2019 is now open to international students. Scholarships are awarded to study for a master’s or doctoral degree in oceanography or other related specialties.
The Marine Scholarship of China is jointly initiated by the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) and the Ministry of Education of China (MOE) for the purpose of providing financial support to outstanding students from the coastal countries or regions around the South China Sea, the Pacific and the Indian Oceans and African developing countries.
Tongji University Marine Scholarships 2019 | Tongji University Ranking 2019 Provider:
Tongji University is a comprehensive university located in Shanghai. Established in 1907 by the German government together with German physicians in Shanghai, Tongji is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master and doctoral degree program:
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in oceanography or other related specialties.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship owners enjoy free tuition fee and other material fees, and will be provided with free accommodation and necessary medical services. Living allowances for the students are 3,000 RMB per month for master students and 3,500 RMB per month for doctoral students (the same standard with other Chinese Government Scholarship.)
Eligible Nationalities: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria of Tongji University Marine Scholarships 2019 | Tongji University Ranking 2019:
Applicants must be healthy citizens of non-Chinese nationality in the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific periphery and in the island countries as well as in developing countries in Africa.
Applicants must apply for master or doctoral degree in maritime-related majors.
Applicants’ qualifications and age requirements.
Applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree, generally not exceeding 40 years of age. Applicants for a doctorate must have a master’s degree and are generally not over 45 years old.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure of Tongji University Marine Scholarships 2019 | Tongji University Ranking 2019:
Applicants are required to submit the application materials before Tongji University intends to recruit tutors, and apply for international students Tongji University qualifications.
- Online registration: the applicant landing CSC ” to study in China online registration information platform to submit electronic application information, and will generate Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Download the attached autograph.
- Online Application: Applicants login Tongji University International Student Online Service System to complete the online application and download and print Tongji University International Students Application Form” with Autographed.
- Other required materials, see the attachment.
- Send application materials: Please apply for 2019 All materials annual Chinese government scholarships ocean in 2019 Nian 3 Yue 15 arrive Tongji University School of Ocean and Earth Science at the contact recently.
- Send application materials electronically: Please apply for 2019 All materials electronic version of the annual Chinese Government Scholarship ocean again 2019 Nian 3 Yue 15 Riqian via mail.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2019