Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship for China in UK 2019
The new Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship is now available on offer at the University of Liverpool for students starting a postgraduate taught programme. This scholarship is available to students from China.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities.
International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship for China in UK Description
- Applications Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: There are six scholarships in total with one full scholarship (Vice-Chancellor Excellence Scholarship) and five £10,000 scholarships (Vice-Chancellor Outstanding Scholarship). Awardees should first pay £1,000 deposit in full.
All scholarships will be awarded after their formal registration at the university and will take the form of a fee waiver.
Please note: This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships or bursaries provided by the University.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to students from China.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship for China in UK
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to students from China.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet all the conditions as below:
- Domiciled in PR China when applications are made
- Have Bachelor’s Degree awarded or to be awarded by a Project 211 or Project 985 university in PR China with a minimum average grade of 80% overall
- Have accepted and paid deposit on one of the Postgraduate Taught Programmes at the University of Liverpool’s (Liverpool or London) campuses
- Are self -financed (which means tuition fees are to be paid by students or the parents).
English Language Requirements: All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language and are required to provide evidence of this. Qualifications accepted by the University can be found on our International webpages.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship for China in UK Application Procedure
How to Apply: Application documents should include the following:
- Application form
- Relevant transcript and qualifications
- A personal statement/self-recommendation
- Any other supporting documents.
Please send the completed application form in PDF file to chinarep-at-liv.ac.uk.